Are you the one to join our team? We are growing very fast and are therefore regularly looking to expand our team. Keep an eye on this page for current vacancies.
VACANCY CYLINDER MECHANIC (PRODUCTION)
DUE TO OUR RAPID GROWTH, WE ARE LOOKING FOR HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND ENERGETIC EMPLOYEES WITHIN OUR TEAM IN DRACHTEN (CYLINDER INSPECTION STATION), WHO:
- Are able to work independently, precisely, in a disciplined, structured way and with responsibility;
- Have a good work pace and no 9-5 mentality;
- Are not afraid to take initiative;
- Have good communication skills;
- Have a good flexible team spirit and a sense of humour;
- A good command of the Dutch language orally and in writing.
Study and skill requirements:
- Preparatory secondary vocational education or lower general secondary education working and thinking level. Preferably has had a TECHNICAL education and/or work experience in industrial production;
- Has completed Windows basic training (recommended);
- Has obtained driving licence B (E) (optional);
- A forklift licence is an advantage.
Your tasks will include:
- Taking care of periodic inspections of pressure containers;
- Blasting and coating the pressure containers;
- Following the current regulations regarding the inspection of the pressure containers;
- The assessment and, if necessary, replacement of valves;
- Correct delivery of cylinders to customers and transporters;
- Ensuring correct administrative processing of the work.
- A pleasant, young and flexible collaborative team;
- A permanent ongoing training programme;
- A good salary and conditions of employment;
- A fixed-term contract (seven months) with the possibility of a permanent contract.
Send or e-mail your cover letter and CV to the following address:
- Correspondence address: Fahrenheitlaan 6, 9207 HE Drachten.
- E-mail: email@example.com
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Julius Rolf (Operations Manager). Tel. +31 6 10117705